Welcome to the Memory Care Neighborhood.
We embrace and celebrate everything our residents do through our Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program® an approach that offers people with Alzheimer’s disease the care, respect, dignity, and quality of life loved ones want for them.
Making the Decision for Memory Care
Hear what one family member has to say about trusting the care of their loved one to Clarendale.
Your loved ones life story
We use industry-leading LifeBio™ reminiscence tools, customized specifically for us, to capture your loved one’s unique life story. Our team asks insightful questions, collecting anecdotes and a lasting legacy of details about your loved one’s life—from family members and friends to careers, hobbies, travels, likes and dislikes.
Your loved one’s life story is assembled into a keepsake booklet used every day by the Clarendale team to spark conversations, stir memories, relive special moments and to comfort and connect with your loved one on a much more personal, familiar level. It’s highly skilled, informed care that’s straight from the heart.
With memory loss, we understand what remains is far more important than what is lost. So that focus on each resident’s unique remaining abilities is the spirit, heart and soul of Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program®—where strong principles guide everything we do.
Our highly trained staff dedicates each day to life-affirming activities, enriching the lives of residents. The goal is to promote physical and emotional well-being, prolong daily functioning, and maintain a sense of purpose, dignity, and quality of life.
- We view aging as a natural process—life stories to be continued.
- We believe what remains is far more important than what is lost.
- We focus on each resident’s unique remaining abilities.
- We embrace and celebrate everything our residents do.
- We create success stories, one small victory at a time.
Services and Amenities
Memory Care Provides
- Studio suites
- Three delicious meals a day accommodating special diets, served in a common dining room or via room service
- Medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping & linen services
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Daily activity programming
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy available
- Full calendar of resident activities
- Activities/craft room
- Resident tracking system
- Scheduled (defined) local transportation
- Dietary services
- Emergency services
- Dedicated secure walking areas and courtyard
- Vaulted great room with kitchenette for large social gatherings and community events
- Common living room
- Club room
- Elegant dining room and private dining room
- Casual full-service bistro
- Cocktail bar and billiards lounge
- Theatre room
- Craft room
- Outdoor patio attached to main dining room with sitting areas
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Massage room
- Full-service salon
- Pet-friendly community
Available for an additional fee
- Ambassador Program
- Additional/guest/family meals
- Barber and beauty salon services
- Manicures & pedicures
- Personalized transportation
- Guest or respite suite
- Appointment escort
- Podiatry services
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Hospice services